Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Paleo Sweets and Treats Book Review

Today, I'm over at the Paleo Parents' site, reviewing a new cookbook all about treats: Paleo Sweets and Treats. I had fun with this one, folks :)

I was a bit hesitant to pick this book up due to my uncertain relationship with treats these days. I’ve been struggling to define their place in my diet. Should I get rid of anything resembling the old standbys that got me to such an unhealthy place? Only indulge on special occasions outside the house? Or would it be better to incorporate some special foods that I make myself and have control over? It is a quandary many Paleo enthusiasts address at some point. For the sake of this review, I dove in with option #3: use this very credible source to guide me in my attempts to figure out what works best for me... (Continue reading at The Paleo Parents).

No comments: